UNLCDHS – Professional Commissioning Handset
The UNLCDHS is a compact infrared handset used for the operation, configuration and programming of mySmartSensors that have the ability to be programmed via IR and/or RF. These include the PRM, DD, and AD sensors as well as the Rapid and An-10 lighting control systems.
Programming is achieved by selecting the parameter to be programmed from the appropriate menu and then transmitting the setting to a device by pressing the send button.
- USB port can be used for saving device settings and updating the handset’s software
- Macros - create and save settings that can be recalled to program devices.
- Readback - to read the settings from a device.
- An-10 wireless connection - two way communication with An-10 products.
- Infrared transmission range up to 25m
- Battery – 4 x AAA
- USB – Type A socket