UHS4 – AN-10 Commissioning Handset
The UHS4 is a compact multi-functional handset for configuration of wireless detectors, ballast controllers and input units. Users can control scenes and raise and lower lighting levels.
- Infrared transmission range up to 7m
- The handset operates in one of four modes:
- User Mode: the default end-user mode used for scene selection, raising/lowering levels, etc.
- Configuration Mode: used for setting addresses and general set-up parameters.
- Sensing Mode: used for setting parameters on motion detectors.
- Scene Mode: for programming scenes on various devices.
- Battery – 3VDC Lithium CR2025
- Dimensions – 86 x 67 x 4mm (LxWxD)