School & Universities
mySmartSensors are ideally suited to help save energy in schools and universities by automatically switching off lights, heating and air conditioning when they aren't required.
- Different scenarios
- MY-P109-D: this is the perfect one DALI channel sensor for the modern commercial office; with its easy programmable dimming options and switch input.
- MWS6: a miniature microwave motion sensor features digital DSI or DALI dimming and its small size makes it disappear into the ceiling.
- ALC: this sensors provide a cost-effective and simple solution to energy saving. Their accurate and reliable photocells allow switching and maintained illuminance (daylight harvesting).
- MY-HF116-RR: a microwave sensor that has been designed with two relay channels and greater sensitivity to provide solutions for environments such as bathrooms, toilets and classrooms.
- EBDSPIR is a microwave motion sensor that responds to the smallest movement with scene recall and digital dimming.
- MWS3A offers a unique presence/absence detection capability by using an adjustable head.
- MY-P109-RR & S: this presence detector sensor utilises Passive Infrared technology to accurately detect presence with a range of up to 9 metres in diameter.
- EBDSPIR: flush or surface mounting with programmable switching functionality for emergency fire stairs.
- MY-P120-R: With its two relay channels and switch input, the MY-P120-RR is the best option for long range motion detection. With its superior PIR sensitivity it will not false trigger due to insects or other small animals.