mySmart Sensors are easy to install and program in both modern and retro fit commercial environments. Able to control the automatic swiching of lighting, heating and cooling their presence detection based approach results in significant energy saving.
- Executive Office
- MWS5: this miniature microwave motion sensor features digital DSI or DALI dimming and its small size makes it disappear into the ceiling.
- MY-P109-D: this is the perfect one DALI channel sensor for the modern commercial office; with its easy programmable dimming options and switch input.
- MWS3A: the unique pivoting head means the detection pattern can be optimised for long corridors and control up to 20 DSI or DALI ballasts.
- MY-P109-RR & S: this sensor utilises Passive Infrared technology to accurately detect presence with a range of up to 9 metres in diameter. The mySmart MY-P109-S is a Presence Detector 2 Channel Slave Sensor for the MY-P109 range.
- Conference & Boardroom
- MWS6: a microwave motion sensor that responds to the smallest movement with scene recall and digital dimming.
- MY-P112-DD & S: for larger meeting spaces that require dimming capabilities the MY-P112-DD will provide high sensitivity for two separate groups of lights. For even greater coverage it can be coupled with the slave MY-P112-S.
- MWS6: flush or surface mounting with programmable switching functionality for emergency fire stairs.
- EBDSPIR: a cost effective PIR sensor for digital fittings.
- Open plan office
- MWS6 provides control for lighting, heating and ventilation loads and can be mounted either flush into a ceiling tile or using a surface mounting box.
- EBDSPIR is a compact ceiling mounted PIR presence detector that provides automatic control lighting, heating and ventilation loads.
- MY-P109-RR: this sensor utilises Passive Infrared technology to accurately detect presence with a range of up to 9 metres in diameter.