DSI (Digital Serial Interface) is a proprietary protocol for controlling lighting ballasts which was developed by Tridonic. Whilst it is a digital protocol and it's wiring is similar to that of DALI and Analogue control however unlike DALI all of the ballasts or light fittings connected to the DSI channel behave identically. It's advantage is that it provides simple digital control of a group of lights with the whole group being able to be turned on, off or dimmed together.
The mySmart Sensor range of DD detectors with lux level sensing are all able to control DSI light fittings easily and quickly for absence/presence detection as well as ambient light level harvesting. mySmart Sensors by CP Electronics are available in a wide range of detectors to control DSI lighting. The DD range of DSI Sensors suit a wide range of applications and projects and are easily programmable using either the UHS5 or UNLCDHS Professional Commisioning Handsets.
DSI - Microwave Sensors (Absence/Presence Detection with Microwave)
- MWS1A - Wall Mounted Microwave Sensors with DSI support.
- MWS3A-DD - Long Range Adjustable Detection Pattern Microwave Sensors with DSI support
- MWS5-DD - Miniature Ceiling Flush Mount Microwave Sensors with DSI support
- MWS6-DD - Low Profile Mid Range Flush Mount Microwave Sensors with DSI support
DSI - PIR Sensors (Absence/Presence Detection with Passive Infra Red)
- EBDHS-DD - Increased performance high sensitivity PIR Sensor with DSI support
- EBDSPIR-DD - Low profile flush ceiling mount PIR Sensor with DSI support
- EBDSPIR-HB-DD - Focussed detection perfect for highbays PIR Sensor with DSI support
- EBMHS-DD - Low profile miniature flush mount ceiling PIR Sensor with DSI support
- EBMPIR-MB-DD - Miniature Battem Mount (IP65) PIR Sensor with DSI supportDSI - Light Level Sensors (Ambient Light Level Control / Daylight Harvesting)
DSI - Light Level Sensors (Ambient Light Level Control / Daylight Harvesting)