MY-P109-RR Presence Detector
The mySmart MY-P109-RR Presence Detector utilises Passive Infrared technology to accurately detect presence with a range of up to 9 metres in diameter.
Our easy to install MY-P109-RR sensor has two independent relay channels that can be connected to separate electrical phases for individual control of lighting, air conditioning or stepped shut down. It provides superior and user-friendly onboard adjustments as well as optional intuitive remote programming. Our innovative design provides cable strain relief, clear back cover for easy inspection and can be used with MY-P109-S slave sensors for greater coverage.
- Integrated sensor and relays in one unit and using the spring clamps for easy and quick installation.
- Two channels for controlling lighting and HVAC devices.
- Built-in walk test function to ensure correct coverage of the desired detection field is entirely
- Red LED display for easy commissioning.
- Unique lens design provides 360° "no dead spot" detection angle.
- Adjustable lens shield for minimising or blocking detecting field.
- Optional IR remote control (MY-R11) is available for easy and quick settings (optional item).
- Present Lux values or the ambient light level can be read-in by the sensor as the threshold for switching on/ off the load.
- Additional function of manually switching on/ off the controlled load is workable by connecting with a push button switch.
Load I (CH1) for Lighting:
Incandescent Lamp :
AC Halogen Lamp :
LV Halogen Lamp :
Max. 1000VA / 600W (traditional)
Max. 1000VA / 900W (electronics)
Fluorescent Lamp :
Max. 1000VA / 600W (uncompensated)
Max. 900VA / 100μF
25 x (1 x 18W); 12 x (2 x 18W);
15 x (1 x 36W); 7 x (2 x 36W);
10 x (1 x 58W); 5 x (2 x 58W)
LED Lamp :
Energy Saving Lamp: Max. 600VA / 400W
(include CFL and PL lamp)
Load Ⅱ (CH2) For HVAC (Lux is invalid):
Max. 5A (cosφ=1) for 250VAC
Max. 5A for 30VDC
Max. 1A (cosφ=0.4) for 250VAC