MWS6-AD 360° Mid Range Microwave - 1-10v Dim
The MWS6 compact microwave detectors provide control for lighting, heating and ventilation loads and can be mounted either flush into a ceiling tile or using a surface mounting box. Direct Dimming AD variants can be used to control the light output of luminaires that are fitted with analogue 1-10V ballasts.
The detector measures the overall light level in the detection area and regulates the output of the luminaires. This ensures the correct lux level (maintained illuminance) for the area and saving energy when the natural daylight can be used to replace/supplement luminaires (daylight harvesting).
The low profile design means the unit can be mounted in a narrow ceiling void and no external control boxes are required as the unit is self-contained. The simple plug in connections reduce installation time whilst the optional infra-red remote handsets allow the user to override the set up on some models.
- Switching with lux level sensing (IR handset adjustment)
- Active photocell
- Dimming functionality for up to 10 analogue ballasts
- Two channel flexibility.
- Maintained illuminance (daylight harvesting)
- Step down illuminance
- Time delay function: 10s – 99m
- Presence detector switching
- Absence detection switching
- Programmable via IR handset
- Scene setting and recall
- Burn in feature for fluorescent tubes
- Adjustable detection sensitivity
- Manual dimming with IR
- Manual dimming with switch inputs
Load rating at 230VAC
- Resistive 10Amps
- Incandescent 10Amps
- Fluorescent 10Amps
- Compact Fluorescent 10Amps
- LED 10Amps