MWS5-AD-SA-C 360° Miniature - 1-10v Dim
The MWS5 is a miniature microwave presence/absence detector with a compact head size. A flush fit ceiling clip allows the detector head to be mounted into a ceiling tile; alternatively the detector head can be mounted either on the wall, in to a fixed ceiling or within a suitable luminaire using the surface mount base plate.
The power supply unit can be mounted remotely for easy access. Direct Dimming AD variants can be used to control the light output of luminaires that are fitted with analogue 1-10V ballasts.
The detector measures the overall light level in the detection area and regulates the output of the luminaires. This ensures the correct lux level (maintained illuminance) for the area and saving energy when the natural daylight can be used to replace/supplement luminaires (daylight harvesting).
- Switching with lux level sensing (IR handset adjustment)
- Active photocell
- Dimming functionality for up to 10 analogue ballasts
- Two channel flexibility.
- Maintained illuminance (daylight harvesting)
- Step down illuminance
- Time delay function: 10s – 99m
- Presence detector switching
- Absence detection switching
- Programmable via IR handset
- Burn in feature for fluorescent tubes
- Adjustable detection sensitivity
- Manual dimming with IR
- Manual dimming with switch inputs.
Load rating at 230VAC
- Resistive 6Amps
- Incandescent 6Amps
- Fluorescent 6Amps
- Compact Fluorescent 3Amps
- LED 3Amps