MWS3A-DD Long Range Microwave - DALI Dim
The MWS3A microwave detector offers a unique presence/absence detection capability by using an adjustable head to suit the required detection pattern. By changing the angle of the head, different detection patterns can be achieved and an innovative locking mechanism prevents tampering. An integral sensitivity adjustment allows the detector to be fine-tuned to its environment.
The detector is fully self-contained and can be flush or surface mounted using a separate surface mount back box. Direct Dimming DD variants can be used to control the light output of luminaires that are fitted with DALI or DSI ballasts.
The detector measures the overall light level in the detection area and regulates the output of the luminaires. This ensures the correct lux level (maintained illuminance) for the area and saving energy when the natural daylight can be used to replace/supplement luminaires (daylight harvesting).
- Switching with lux level sensing (IR handset adjustment)
- Active photocell
- Dimming functionality for up to 20 DALI or DSI ballasts
- Two channel flexibility.
- Maintained illuminance (daylight harvesting)
- Step down illuminance
- Time delay function: 10s – 99m
- Presence detector switching
- Absence detection switching
- Programmable via IR handset
- Burn in feature for fluorescent tubes
- Adjustable detection sensitivity
- Manual dimming with IR
- Manual dimming with switch inputs
Load rating at 230VAC
- Resistive 10Amps
- Incandescent 10Amps
- Fluorescent 10Amps
- Compact Fluorescent 10Amps
- LED 10Amps