MWS3A Long Range Microwave. 1xRelay.
The MW3SA offers a unique presence/absence detection capability by using an adjustable head.
This incorporates an innovative locking mechanism to prevent tampering. By changing the angle of the head, different detection patterns can be achieved to suit the application. An integral sensitivity adjustment allows the detector to be fine tuned to its environment. The microwave presence detector is self contained and can be flush or surface mounted using a separate detector back box. The microwave sensor is sensitive to movement.
The simple plug in connections reduce installation time. The optional infrared remote handset allows the user to override the set up on some models.
Key features include:
- Dimming functionality
- Step-down illuminance
- Burn in feature for fluorescent tubes
- Integral relay to reduce parasitic power
- Manual dimming with IR
- Two channel flexibility
- Maintained Illuminance (daylight linking or daylight harvesting)
- Control of DALI, DSI or 1-10V loads depending on product
- Suitable for all lighting types
- Manual dimming with switch inputs