EBMPIR-MB-DD 360° Miniature PIR. DALI Dim. Luminaire Mounted.
These miniature PIR detectors provide automatic control for lighting loads. They have been specifically designed for mounting onto a batten style luminaire. The units are IP65 rated and are therefore suitable for outdoor use as well as wet and damp environment. Direct Dimming variants can be used to control the light output of luminaires that are fitted with DALI or DSI ballasts.
The detector measures the overall light level in the detection area and regulates the output of the luminaires. This ensures the correct lux level (maintained illuminance) for the area and saving energy when the natural daylight can be used to replace/supplement luminaires (daylight harvesting).
The unique design of the EBMPIR-MB features an integrated power supply and is suitable for a wide range of luminaires. Ideal for retrofitting the sensor is supplied with a comprehensive fitting kit.
- IP65 rating for damp environments
- Switching with lux level sensing (IR handset adjustment)
- Active photocell
- Dimming functionality for up to 10 DALI or DSI ballasts
- Maintained illuminance (daylight harvesting)
- Step down illuminance
- Time delay function: 10s – 99m
- Presence detector switching
- Programmable via IR handset
- Scene setting and recall
- Burn in feature for fluorescent tubes
- Adjustable detection sensitivity
- Manual dimming with IR
- Manual dimming with switch inputs
Download Technical Data Sheet for more information
Load rating at 230VAC
- Resistive N/A
- Incandescent N/A
- Fluorescent N/A
- Compact Fluorescent N/A
- LED N/A