EBMHS-AD 360° Miniature PIR. 1-10v Dim.
These miniature PIR detectors provide automatic control for lighting, heating and ventilation loads. They are supplied pre-wired and with a connector that snap-fits into the power supply unit (PSU) for ease of installation and comes with a flush mounting ring for easy fitting into the ceiling. Detector lead lengths are available in 300mm and 1m lengths. Direct Dimming AD variants can be used to control the light output of luminaires that are fitted with analogue 1-10V ballasts.
The detector measures the overall light level in the detection area and regulates the output of the luminaires. This ensures the correct lux level (maintained illuminance) for the area and saving energy when the natural daylight can be used to replace/supplement luminaires (daylight harvesting).
- Switching with lux level sensing (IR handset adjustment)
- Active photocell
- Dimming functionality for up to 10 analogue ballasts
- Two channel flexibility.
- Maintained illuminance (daylight harvesting)
- Step down illuminance
- Time delay function: 10s – 99m
- Presence detector switching
- Absence detection switching (standard PSU only)
- Programmable via IR handset
- Scene setting and recall
- Burn in feature for fluorescent tubes
- Adjustable detection sensitivity
- Manual dimming with IR
- Manual dimming with switch inputs (standard PSU only)
Download Technical Data Sheet for more information
Load rating at 230VAC
- Resistive 6Amps
- Incandescent 6Amps
- Fluorescent 6Amps
- Compact Fluorescent 3Amps
- LED 3Amps