EBDSPIR-VFC 360° PIR. 1xRelay. Volt Free Contact.
These compact PIR detectors provide control for lighting, heating and ventilation loads. The PIR sensor can be mounted either flush into a ceiling tile or using a surface mounting box. This voltage free contacts version allows connection of the sensor as an input to another system such as a BMS or lighting control system.
The low profile design means the unit can be mounted in a narrow ceiling void and no external control boxes are required as the unit is self-contained. The simple plug in connections reduce installation time whilst the optional infra-red remote handsets allow the user to override the set up on some models.
- Voltage Free Contact Switching with lux level sensing (manual adjustment)
- Active photocell
- Time delay function: 10s – 30m
- Presence detector switching
- Adjustable detection sensitivity
- On/off override via optional IR handset
Download Technical Data Sheet for more information
Load rating at 230VAC
• Resistive 6Amps
• Incandescent 6Amps
• Fluorescent 3Amps
• Compact Fluorescent 3Amps
• LED 3Amps