EBDSM-PRM 360° PIR - Surface Mount - 1xRelay
The EBDSM-PRM PIR (passive infrared) presence detector provides automatic control of lighting loads with optional manual control.
The output channel comprises a mains voltage relay capable of simple on/off switching.
Functioning as a presence detector, the unit can turn lights on when a room is occupied and off when the room is empty. Optional settings allow lights to be turned off in response to ambient daylight.
All functionality is fully programmable using an IR handset.
- Switching with lux level sensing (IR handset adjustment)
- Active photocell
- Time delay function
- Presence detection switching
- Absence detection switching
- Programmable via IR handset
- Adjustable detection sensitivity
- On/off override via optional IR handset
- Manual on/off override via switch input
- PIR Sensor
- IR Receiver
- Light Level Sensor
- Status LEDs
- Power Input & Switched Output Connector
- Switch Input Connector