EBDHS-PRM-LV 360° PIR - 1xRelay - 12-24V AC/DC
The EBDHS-PRM-LV PIR (passive infrared) presence detector provides automatic control of low voltage loads including lighting and BMS systems with optional manual control. The EBDHS-PRM-LV is a high sensitivity PIR detector suitable for high bay applications, such as warehouses and factories, and where high detection sensitivity is needed.
Functioning as a presence detector, the unit can turn lights on when a room is occupied and off when the room is empty. Optional settings allow lights to be turned off in response to ambient daylight.
All functionality is fully programmable using an IR handset.
PRM Switching Detectors
Key features include:
- Switching with lux level sensing (IR handset adjustment)
- Time delay function
- Absence detection switching
- Adjustable detection sensitivity
- Manual on/off override via switch input
- more than one of the internal sensors
- Active photocell
- Presence detection switching
- Programmable via IR handset
- On/off override via optional IR handset
- Verify feature - reduce false triggering.
EBDHS-PRM Detection Pattern and Dimensions