EBDHS-MB-PRM-LT30 360° PIR - 1xRelay - Luminaire Mounted - Minus 30°.
The EBDHS-MB-PRM-LT30 luminaire mount high bay PIR presence detector range provides exceptionally sensitive and long range detection in -30°C conditions. It has been specifically designed to be mounted to a batten style luminaire to control lighting levels in high bay applications, such as warehouses and factories, and where high sensitivity detection is needed.
In refrigeration warehousing, high bays can be up to 20m in height and detection is required at floor level where the ambient temperature can be low. The EBDHS-LT30 range of high sensitivity detectors is perfect for this application with its operating temperature of -30°C and detection range of up to 40m.
Key Product Features
- Ground breaking detection range up to 40m at a 15m mounting height
- Maximum mounting height up to 20m dependent on operating parameters
- Ideal for high bay applications
- Easy to retrofit to commercial luminaires and basic battens
- IP65 rated therefore suitable in damp and wash-down areas
- Operates at -30°C temperatures
- Unique lens technology – high sensitivity within the detection range
- Quick install via M20 gland
- All models come pre-wired with a 1m silicon cable
- Suitable for cold storage warehousing
- Supplied with two masking shields to allow for precise masking of detection shape, and a silicone ingress protection gasket
- 5 year warranty
Presence detection switching
- Adjustable no movement 'lights on' setting
- Adjustable detection sensitivity
- All functionality is fully programmable using optional IR handset
- Lux level sensing (switches luminaries if the ambient light level is sufficient/insufficient)
- Manual on/off override via IR handset
- 5 year warranty