EBDHS-AD 360° PIR. 1-10V Dim.
Hi-Sense is an increased performance PIR presence detector developed for lighting control in areas with demanding spaces and increased mounting heights or where higher sensitivity is required. It is responsive to the constant shift of people’s lighting needs by being programmable and adjustable to produce an exceptionally accurate detection beam through unique shields which can be cut to suit the detection pattern required.
The EBDHS can be mounted at heights of up to 20metres and has a detection range of up to 40metres. Direct Dimming AD variants can be used to control the light output of luminaires that are fitted with analogue 1-10V ballasts.
The detector measures the overall light level in the detection area and regulates the output of the luminaires. This ensures the correct lux level (maintained illuminance) for the area and saving energy when the natural daylight can be used to replace/supplement luminaires (daylight harvesting).
- IP54 rating
- Switching with lux level sensing (IR handset adjustment)
- Active photocell
- Dimming functionality for up to 10 analogue ballasts
- Two channel flexibility
- Maintained illuminance (daylight harvesting)
- Step down illuminance
- Time delay function: 10s – 99m
- Presence detector switching
- Absence detection switching
- Programmable via IR handset
- Scene setting and recall
- Burn in feature for fluorescent tubes
- Adjustable detection sensitivity
- Manual dimming with IR
- Manual dimming with switch inputs
Download Technical Data Sheet for more information
Load rating at 230VAC
- Resistive 10Amps
- Incandescent 10Amps
- Fluorescent 10Amps
- Compact Fluorescent 10Amps
- LED 10Amps