C-Bus 5101R 1 Channel relay 250Vac 10A inductive load
The 5101R Single Channel Relay is a C-Bus output device specifically designed for use with fluorescent light fittings. It provides a relay controlled switched active output, and includes an option for control of dimmable electronic ballasts. The Single Channel Relay must be installed in a secure enclosure. Relay controlled switched active for ‘on/off’ control of the load. Electrical isolation between the safe extra low voltage C-Bus side and the output is provided to maintain safety requirements.
- 220 - 240 V AC supply voltage
- 47 - 53 Hz and 57 - 63 Hz supply frequency
- Single phase
- Switched active contact type
- Greater than 60,000 switching operations
- Compatible with resistive, inductive, incandescent and fluorescent loads up to 10A
- Screw terminals accommodate 6 x 0.2 mm²
- Spring Terminals accommodate 0.2 - 1.5 mmsq(24 - 16 AWG) solid or stranded cable
- 0 deg C - 50 deg C operating temperature
- 10 - 90%, non-condensing humidity range
- Wall mounted.
Download Technical Data Sheet for more information