ALC-DD Flush Mounted Light Level Sensor with Dimming Output
The ALC DD dimming photocell automatically adjusts the light output of luminaires depending on the amount of natural light available, to a maintained illuminance level. It is suitable for use with digital dimming ballasts only.
The low profile design means the unit can be mounted in a narrow ceiling void and no external control boxes are required as the unit is self-contained. The simple plug in connections reduce installation time whilst the optional infra-red remote handsets allow the user to override the set up on some models.
- Switching with lux level sensing (IR handset adjustment)
- Active photocell
- Dimming functionality for up to 20 DALI or DSI ballasts
- Two channel flexibility.
- Maintained illuminance (daylight harvesting)
- Step down illuminance
- Time delay function: 0s – 99m
- Programmable via IR handset
- Scene setting and recall
- Burn in feature for fluorescent tubes
- Manual dimming with IR
- Manual dimming with switch inputs
Download Technical Data Sheet for more information
Load rating at 230VAC
- Resistive 10Amps
- Incandescent 10Amps
- Fluorescent 6Amps
- Compact Fluorescent 3Amps
- LED 3Amps