ALC-15 Twilight Switch
The ALC15 twilight switch will turn lighting on when the ambient light falls below a preset level. The lighting will then be turned off when the light exceeds the preset level or after a preset time delay. For example, they can be used to switch external security lights at night or to turn on display or sign lighting. The unit has a highly accurate adjustable photocell; a selectable time delay; adjustable switching differential and is mounted in a vandal resistant IP66 enclosure.
Download Technical Data Sheet for more information
- 10 Amp incandescent lighting
- 6 Amp fluorescent lighting
- 3 Amp compact fluorescent lighting
- 3 Amp low energy lighting
- 3 Amp low voltage lighting (switch primary of transformer)
- Fluorescent lighting (max 6 fittings recommended)
- For fluorescent lighting total power factor correction capacitance must not exceed 40μF.
- Switch SON lighting loads via a contactor
- SUPPLY VOLTAGE 220-240 Volts AC 50 Hz
- TIME OUT PERIOD Adjustable 1 hour to 16 hours or AUTO OFF.
- LIGHT LEVEL Adjustment 10 LUX to1000 LUX approximately.
- TERMINAL CAPACITY 2.5mm2
- IP RATING IP 66
- MATERIAL Polystyrene
- TYPE Class 2
- TEMPERATURE -10°C to 35°C